|Home | About TDF | Press Center | Events | Contact | Sitemap|
Second North American Bathukamma Festival in Chicago
Held In conjunction with
Telangana Liberation Day
On Saturday, 18th September 2004
From 10am to 5pm
West Shelter,Blackwell Forest Preserve on Butterfield Rd (Route 56)
1 mile East of Route 59, Warrenville IL.
All are welcome
We encourage you to bring a dish (preferably a Telangana dish) to
share with others. Please come and participate even if you can't
bring a dish. YOUR PRESENCE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US
For Further Details Please Contact:
Purna C R Allamneni (773) 562- 9999, email@example.com
Venkat Thudi, (203) 613-1948, firstname.lastname@example.org
Narender Reddy, (847) 882 9070, email@example.com
V Kishan Reddy, (630) 585-0378, firstname.lastname@example.org
Srini Palthepu, (630) 730- 2007, email@example.com
Telangana Day and Picnic in Boston
Telangana was liberated from the Nizam rule on September 26th, 1948 after a historic armed struggle by Telangana people, came to known as "Telangana Peasants movement" later on. Several Telangana people ended up sacrificing their lives in the process. TDF, Boston Chapter is organizing a picnic to mark the Telangana Liberation Day.
This is an open invitation for all.
Please join us for a day filled with fun, food and games.
The details of the event are as follows:
Event: Telangana Day Celebrations (Picnic at the Danvers Beach)
Date & Time: Saturday, September 18, 2004, 11:00 am - 4 pm
Location: Sandy Beach, River Street, Danvers, MA 01923
Please a bring a favourite dish to pass along. For further details please contact the following people.
Suchand Pingli, (978)739-4343, firstname.lastname@example.org
Seetharam Palreddy, (978)774-7723,email@example.com
Venkat Maroju, (508)845-9362,firstname.lastname@example.org
Telangana Liberation Day and Family Picnic in NY/NJ
TDF NY/NJ Chapter is holding its annual Family picnic and also celebrate Telangana Liberation Day. We will have fun-filled activities and games for men, women and children. Please bring your Basketball, Volleyball and Tennis racquets to have challenging games. Also bring your favorite dishes and share with friends:
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2004
Time: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Place: Thompson Park, Grove 2
For additional information, please contact:
Surender Maddi, 732-220-1442, email@example.com
Karunaker Neravetla, 732-521-1998 , firstname.lastname@example.org
Kishore Nyalakonda, 609-439-2268, email@example.com
Murali Chinthalapani, 908-247-5317, firstname.lastname@example.org
From New Jersey Turnpike South - take Exit 8A:
· Leaving the toll plaza bear left (Jamesburg/Monroe), going East on Forsgate Drive (Rt. 32).
· At the 4th. light make a right on to Perrineville Road (Gulf Station on left CVS on right).
· Thompson Park will be on your left as you travel up Perrineville Road.
· Continue approximately 1 1/2 miles until you reach School House Road.
· Make a left on to School House Road and the fields will be on your left.
From Route 1
· Take Route 130 South
· After approximately 15 miles, take Route 32 East
· Route 32 turns into Forsgate Drive
· Continue to the light at Perrineville Road (Gulf Station on left, CVS on right)
· Make a right on to Perrineville Road & Follow the direction listed from Turnpike.
From Route 18
· Take Main Street (Route 615 South - Spotswood)
· The road name changes to Manalapan Road
· Continue on Route 615 into Jamesburg
· Make a left onto East Railroad Avenue in center of Jamesburg
· Make a right at the light by the lake and cross over railroad tracks
· Continue to the light at Perrineville Road
· Make a left on to Perrineville Road (Gulf Station on right)
& Follow the directions listed from Turnpike.